SpillTech HazMat Defender Sorbent Pads, 15" x 19", Yellow - 100/Pack - Economical choice for quick, efficient response to spills of hazardous or unknown liquids.
- Economical mat pad for aggressive chemical spills or unknown liquids
- 100% polypropylene mat is chemically compatible with most liquids
- Color-coded in cautionary yellow for quick identification
- Use for spill cleanup in university and research labs, hospitals, chemical or pharmaceutical plants and other facilities that use hazardous liquids
- Perforated at 7.5" up the center
Regulations and Compliance
- 29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1) - Under an OSHA requirement, "DOT-specified salvage drums or containers and suitable quantities of proper absorbents shall be kept available and used in areas where spills, leaks, or ruptures may occur."
- 29 CFR 1910.1450(e) - OSHA requires containment and cleanup materials for spills in laboratories to reduce occupational exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- 49 CFR 173.3(c)(2) - The area between a container and a salvage drum used for overpacking must have "sufficient cushioning and absorption material to prevent excessive movement of the damaged package and to eliminate the presence of any free liquid at the time the salvage drum is closed."
- 40 CFR 263.31 - Transporters, "must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation…so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment."
- Additional Information
Unit 100/Pack Dimensions No Contents No CT Manufacturer N/A Special Shipping Yes
Write Your Own Review