Economical MeltBlown mat for effective oil response
- Best performing pad on water due to fast-wicking fibers
- Highly absorbent MeltBlown polypropylene mat repels water and soaks up only oil and oil-based fluids
- Floats even when completely saturated — most effective for marine spills
- Bright white color makes it easy to locate in spill emergencies
- Won't fall apart even when fully saturated
Regulations and Compliance
- 29 CFR 1910.120(j)(1) - Under an OSHA requirement, "DOT-specified salvage drums or containers and suitable quantities of proper absorbents shall be kept available and used in areas where spills, leaks, or ruptures may occur."
- 29 CFR 1910.1450(e) - OSHA requires containment and cleanup materials for spills in laboratories to reduce occupational exposure to hazardous chemicals.
- 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) - Floors in your workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- 40 CFR 263.30(a) - In the event of a spill, transporters must, "take appropriate immediate action to protect human health and the environment."
- 40 CFR 263.31 - Transporters, "must clean up any hazardous waste discharge that occurs during transportation…so that the hazardous waste discharge no longer presents a hazard to human health or the environment."
- 49 CFR 173.3(c)(2) - The area between a container and a salvage drum used for overpacking must have "sufficient cushioning and absorption material to prevent excessive movement of the damaged package and to eliminate the presence of any free liquid at the time the salvage drum is closed."
- Additional Information
Unit No Dimensions No Contents No CT Manufacturer N/A Special Shipping Yes
Write Your Own Review