SpillTech Universal Sorbent Pillow in a Pan, 12 Pans with 24 Pillows - Economical solution to high volume leaks and drips
- Easy to place in hard to reach areas - use under machines and leaky hydraulic hoses
- Pill absorbs up to 3 quarts of oils, coolants, solvents or water
- Pan measures 10.5" square x 3" h
For an economical solution to high-volume leaks and drips, try this Universal Pillow in a Pan. When saturated, you simply replace the Pillow and reuse the Pan. Each Universal Pillow absorbs up to 3 quarts of oils, coolants, solvents or water. This kind of efficiency makes the Pillow in a Pan an ideal choice for catching recurring or continuous high-volume leaks. No preparation required. Simply set it in place, and watch it go to work. With high absorbency and a holding depth of 3", the Pillow in a Pan provides the volume capacity you need to handle a variety of sorbency situations. Color-coding helps you visually identify the right sorbent for your needs. Gray signifies Universal sorbency.
Color-coding helps you visually identify the right sorbent for your needs. Gray signifies Universal sorbency.
Regulations and Compliance
- 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2) - Floors in your workplace should be, "maintained in a clean and, so far as possible, a dry condition."
- 49 CFR 173.3(c)(2) - The area between a container and a salvage drum used for overpacking must have "sufficient cushioning and absorption material to prevent excessive movement of the damaged package and to eliminate the presence of any free liquid at the time the salvage drum is closed."
- Additional Information
Unit 4/Case Dimensions No Contents No CT Manufacturer N/A Special Shipping Yes
Write Your Own Review