Zip into quality, four-pocket flotation when you wear a Stearns® First Mate™ Life Vest. It’s designed with adjustable side tabs that slide quickly for a customizable, contoured fit. There’s plenty of room to fit tools inside the hook-and-loop pockets or clip gear to one of two D-rings. 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 panel patches make it easier to see you in the water or on the boat. With soft yet tough flotation foam, a 200D nylon shell and a sturdy Vislon® zipper, you’ll find all-day comfort in this durable life vest.
- US Coast Guard-approved
- Four hook-and-loop pockets to keep tools close
- Two sturdy D-rings to hang gear
- Contoured design and side-adjustment tabs for quick, customized fit
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 panel patches for added visibility
- Durable construction: soft flotation foam, 200D nylon shell and Vislon® zipper
- Minimum 15.5 lbs. (69 Newtons) buoyancy
- USCG Type Ill vest
- TAA Compliant
We carry a full line of Stearns Survival Safety Gear products at low prices.
- Additional Information
Unit No Dimensions No Contents No CT Manufacturer N/A Special Shipping N/A
Write Your Own Review