SECO Class 2 Surveyor Safety Vest
Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 Class 2 federal mandatory requirements. Developed in conjunction with surveyors from the California Department of Transportation. Vests are made from durable ANSI/ISEA compliant polyester and polyester mesh. Features include YKK® zippers, 4”W Reflective tape with 2”W silver stripes made with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material, padded collar made with Outlast® fabric on the inside, multiple outside pockets, two inside pockets, and dual mic clips. Fluorescent lime yellow.
- Developed in conjunction with surveyors from the California DOT
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Class 2 requirements
- Features include bright fluorescent material, 4-inch (10.16 cm) wide contrasting reflective material with 2-inch (5.08 cm) wide silver stripes made of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material
- Made of durable polyester, brass grommets, heavy-duty webbing and trim, and a genuine YKK™ zipper
- Adaptive Comfort® material by Outlast®, a Certified Space Technology™, designed to balance body temperature
- Features four large pockets on the outside and two generous pockets on the inside — great for field books, tapes, pencils, flagging, cell phones, etc
- Includes two spray can holders
- Vest is fluorescent yellow
If you plan on wearing the vest over heavier clothing such as a jacket or a coat: Please add 2-3 inches to your chest size, then order the size that corresponds to that measurement provided below. These vests tend to run small.
Chest Size: Small- 40"-42", Medium -44"-46", Large-48"-50", XLarge-52"-54". 2XL-56"-58".