The ENPAC Bazooka is an automated shut off system that allows water drainage of containment berm applications. It also utilizes an innovative system for detection of Class I and II organics, such as diesel fuel. Water will continually drain through the filter, but in case of a spill within the berm (when an organic substance is detected) the Imbiber Bead technology takes over and the flow is completely shut off. It is a virtually maintenance-free design with very simple upkeep.
Also offered with the installation kit - Part number BAZOOKA-12KIT
- Trickle filter allows water flow rate of 20 gallons per hour.
- Unique Imbiber Bead Imbicator pre-filter signals presence of organic substance with a distinct color change.
- Imbiber Beads inside capture the organic substance, and by doing so, shut off flow through the filter.
- Absorbs and locks up to 2 liters of hydrocarbons.
- Flat bottom to prevent rolling and movement.
- Virtually maintenance free!
Regulations: EPA, SPCC, NPDES