HughesŪ ADDR4PKUS Additive Solution for Self-Contained Eyewash Stations - Four 8 oz. bottles/pack
Eyewash additive preserves water in portable, self-contained eyewash stations to prevent bacterial growth. The treated water helps avoid additional damage to an already injured eye, while also extending the useful life of eyewash water. Simply fill a clean eyewash station with potable water and add the additive solution. Each 8 oz bottle preserves from 5-20 gallons of water and maintains water quality for up to 120 days. Treated water reduces the frequency of water changes, minimizing the maintenance required to stay compliant (ANSI Z358.1-2014, Section 5.5.3 recommends weekly visual checks for flushing fluid). Tamper-evident seal offers extra security. Sold in packs of 4, 8-oz bottles.
- Reduce maintenance – preserved water lasts up to 120 days before needing to change.
- One bottle preserves up to 20 gallons of water
- Use with Hughes 16GFEW, 15GEW, 28GEW and 38GEW and other portable or self-contained eyewashes
- Sealed bottle has a shelf life of 3 years
- 4 – 8 oz. bottles with FDA compliant label