Protect workers, reduce fire risks, and improve productivity by storing hazardous liquids in these code compliant Justrite Safety Cabinets. These cabinets are designed to meet OSHA and NFPA standards and Justrite's cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge double wall, welded steel with 1.5" of insulating air space for fire resistance. These high performance, self-latching doors close easily and securely for maximum protection under fire conditions. The fail-safe closing mechanism ensures a three-point latching system that works the first time, every time. The exclusive "spill-catcher" galvanized steel shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 2.25" centers for versatile storage. Other extras include a leak tight 2" bottom sump, dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable leveling feet, grounding connector, and trilingual warning label. To top it off, these cabinets are finished inside and out with a durable lead-free epoxy polyester powder paint for chemical resistance and each cabinet is backed by an exclusive Ten-Year Warranty. FM Approved. Cabinet Measures 65" x 43" x 18"
• Double-wall construction with 1-1/2" insulating air space
• Sturdy 18-gauge steel, welded for strength, long life and greater fire protection
• Exclusive U•Loc handle includes two keys and accepts an optional padlock for convenience and security. Easy fingertip operation with slip resistant grip for greater control.
• Exclusive Haz-Alert reflective labeling for high visibility under fire conditions or a power outage. Strategically zone positioned to be firefighter friendly.
• 3-pt. stainless steel bullet latching system for optimum longevity with increased heat resistance
• Exclusive SpillSlope shelves safely direct spills to bottom of sump. Adjustable on 3" centers for versatile storage. Made of sturdy galvanized steel, they meet ANSI standards with a 350lb. safe allowable load.
• Self-latching, easy close doors on piano hinge for smooth operation
• Rounded safety corners on doors
• 2" leakproof sump to contain spills
• Dual 2" vents with flame arresters
• Durable lead-free powder paint finish, inside-and-out, for maximum chemical resistance
• Built-in grounding connector prevents static build up
• Four adjustable leveling feet provide a wobble-free base
• Warning label in three languages: English, Spanish, French
• Attractive, flush mounted handle design reduces dangerous “catches” from passing traffic. Less prone to damage when shipped.
• Self-close style features fusible links to hold doors open and patented, concealed self-close mechanism for obstruction-free access
• Quality backed by an industry 1st, Ten-Year Warranty
Handling and storing chemicals, fuels or solvents? Let us help you comply with OSHA, EPA and Fire Codes. Let us help you comply with OSHA, EPA and Fire Codes. Click here to download and complete this free and confidential safety survey and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.