- Double wall construction with 1.5" insulating air space for fire resistance.
- Welded 18-gauge steel finished in tough, chemical resistant baked-on powder paint.
- Easy close, self-latching doors for maximum fire protection.
- Spill-catcher shelves catch incidental drips and adjust on 2.25" centers.
- Leak tight 2" sump contains spills.
- Three-point latch with double key set for security.
- Two 2" vents with integral flame arresters.
- Trilingual warning label identifies contents.
- Leveling feet included for balance on uneven surfaces.
hidden mechanism maximizes storage space and closes doors automatically on self-close styles. Fusible links hold doors open and melt at 165ﾰ F to close doors shut under fire conditions.
Handling and storing chemicals, fuels or solvents? Let us help you comply with OSHA, EPA and Fire Codes. Click here to download and complete this free and confidential safety survey and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.