Safewaze Extreme FS-EX311 Single Standing Seam Roof Bracket
The FSP USA™ metal standing seam roof clamp is a rated roof anchor point designed for sloped or flat roofs. Must be rated to meet OSHA, federal, state and local government regulations for fall protection anchor points. MINIMUM required substrate thickness: 24 gauge. VISUALLY INSPECT UNIT BEFORE INSTALLATION
- Single standing seam roof anchor
- Designed for sloped or flat roofs
- Length: 6"
- Height: 4"
- Width: 2"+ (Expands based on seam width)
- Materials: Carbon Steel
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Working load: Single person - 310 lbs (140.61 kg)
- Minimum Tensile Strength: 5000 lbs
- Standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502 - ANSI Z359.1-2007 - ANSI A10.32 2012
- Adjust leg of anchor to align with the spacing of the roof seam - minimum 4 ft (1.22 m) from edge
- Bent sides of clamps must be hooked underneath lip of seam. Flat sides must be flush with flat side of seam before tightening.
- Tighten clamps to secure assembly to metal deck seam. Torque each bolt to 50’ pounds. Top 2 bolts first, then bottom 2 bolts.
*Anchorages used for attachment of personal fall arrest equipment shall be independent of any anchorage being used to support or supend platforms and be capable of supporting at least 5,000 (22.2kN) pounds per employee attached.