Dentec® Comfort-Air® Silicone Rubber Half Mask Respirator P100 Complete Kit
High Efficiency P100 complete, Silicone; Suitable For: Toxic dusts, mists & fumes; lead dusts & fumes; brake dusts; exotic welding; glass fibers; asbestos (Note: Specific limitations apply for asbestos removal, see OSHA 1910.1001). Display Bag
- Molded from pure silicon rubber material with no extra additives. The most comfortable, quickest to clean up and durability provides long service life.
- Featuring series 100 half mask made from pure silicon material with no extra additives. The most comfortable, quickest to clean up and durable masks provides a long service life and superior comfort
- Facepiece low profile design fits under most grinding and welding helmets. Also provides extended field of vision.
- Large inhalation valves (size of a quarter) allows for maximum inhalation. This allows the user to inhale a larger volume of air per breathe Reducing breathing resistance while increasing user comfort and productivity.
- Exhalation valve strategically positioned under the nostrils and in front of the month ensures hot, exhale air exits the mask immediately. This improves user comfort while improving productivity.
- “Saf-Twist” design quickly attaches the cartridge to any Dentec Safety half-mask or full face air-purifying respirator Facepiece. The offset connector improves visibility and allows face shields or welding helmets to be worn without interference
- Offset connector improves visibility and allows face shields or welding helmets to be worn without interference
- 3 Position adjustment allows you to adjust cartridge to three different positions on all Comfort-Air® facepiece.
- Sizes – Small – Large
- Color – Blue
- Material – Silicone
- Made in the USA
- Meets – OSHA Silica Dust Requirements