This Drum Rack Containment System from UltraTech features polyethylene racks to capture spills and keep workplaces clean and safe. Available in 1, 2 and 4 Drum models and with or without drains. Click "Larger Photo" above to see images of all 3 types. All DrumRack Models tilt the drums slightly forward, allowing maximum drainage - optimize your use of chemicals while minimizing waste.
- Ultra-Drum Rack Containment Systems offer a safe and environmentally sound means of dispensing from 55 gallon, horizontal drums. Available in 1,2 and 4-drum configurations, the all-polyethylene designs eliminate rust and corrosion commonly found with metal drum racks.
- All models meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175, Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations and SPCC requirements.
- Ultra-Drum Rack Systems improve worker safety by keeping slippery chemicals and oils off the plant floor.
- Drum rack units keep drums slightly tilted forward to maximize dispensing.
- Optional Dispensing Shelf provides service platform for buckets, safety cans and other containers.
- Optional Locator Pins install in bottom of Drum Rack and into grating of pallet to keep racks from sliding and moving.