3M 8576 Disposable Particulate P95 Respirators with Nuisance Level Acid Gas Relief - 10/Box
- Helps protect against certain non-oil based particles
- Reduces exposure to nuisance levels of acid gases
- P95 NIOSH rating
- Adjustable M noseclip
- Spacious and durable
This disposable P95 particulate respirator helps provide reliable respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles. The respirator features a carbon layer to remove nuisance levels of acid gases. See product warning for use details.*
The lightweight, disposable P95 particulate respirator is designed to help provide quality, reliable worker respiratory protection 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs. 3M's proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing.
The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve, incorporating proprietary technology, reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. These features, along with the adjustable M-noseclip and braided headbands, are designed to enhance user comfort and help increase wearability.
- P95 Approved carbon filter for nuisance levels* of acid gases
- Proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve
- Soft inner materials
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging and helps ensure a secure seal and fit
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Suggested applications: glass etching, chemical processing, paper processing, aluminum smelting and brewing operations where particles and nuisance levels* of acid gases such as sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, and/or chlorine may be present. Also, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging and other dusty/oily operations. Ideally suited for work settings that involve heat, humidity, or long periods of wear
- *3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of acid gases. Nuisance level refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or applicable government occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower.