In your line of work, anchoring at your feet may be the only option. The Nano-Lok™ edge SRL is specifically designed for foot level tie-off and sharp edge applications, and meets relevant safety standards. The Nano-Lok Edge features a combination of innovative lifeline material, energy absorption, and harness connection to reduce the impact forces on the worker, and the shear forces on the lifeline, in a fall arrest event over a sharp edge.
- Dual Leg
- Easy install connector provides 360 degrees of rotation leaving D-Ring open for rescue
- Impact resistant housing for durability
- Global sharp edge icon makes identification of sharp edge product quick and easy
- Tough and flexible lifeline is 8 ft. pf 3/16” galvanized cable providing maximum range of motion, durability and resistance
- Mounting Type: Direct to Harness Back
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Meets: ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.1, ANSI Z359.14, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502