3M™ DBI-SALA® 6160054 Lad-Saf™ X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ X3 Detachable Cable Sleeve/Traveler attaches the user to the lifeline and follows as they ascend or descend - it features a dual independent locking system that allows constant attachment to a harness while simultaneously gliding along the lifeline.
- Carabiner/Hook Material: Zinc Plated Steel
- Install Type: Temporary
- Max. Number of Users: One
- Structure Type: Straight Ladder
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs.
- Sleeve/Traveler for 3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ 9.5 mm. (3/8 in.) cable vertical safety system
- Approved for use on galvanized or stainless steel 9.5 mm (3/8 in.) cable vertical safety system
- Mobile hands-free design helps follow the user for added climbing protection
- Installs and detaches anywhere along the vertical lifeline
- Dual-independent locking mechanism
- Laser-cut stainless steel built-in energy absorber and fall indicator
- Manufactured from stainless steel which helps to resist corrosion in harsh conditions
- Can be used on various installations of 3M™ DBI-SALA® Lad-Saf™ 9.5 mm. (3/8 in.) vertical cable systems
- Portable and compact design allows for transportation to and from the job site
- Equipped with 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID)
- Equipped with anti-inversion features to reduce the possibility of misuse.
- Meets: ANSI A14.3-1992, ANSI Z359.16