Sentry Dry Chemical Extinguishers are designed for protection of light to ordinary hazards. These compact portable extinguishers are well suited for both industrial and commercial fire protection and designed to fit most wall-mounted extinguisher cabinets. Typical applications include light manufacturing, warehousing, restaurants, office buildings, shop areas, auto repair shops, paint process areas, welding areas, machinery, apartment buildings, parking garages, aircraft servicing areas, material handling vehicles, and more. These are suitable for Class A, B and C fires.
- Model Number: AA20-1
- UL Rating: 10A:120B:C
- Class: ABC
- Discharge Time: 28 sec
- Discharge Range: 22 ft
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Operating Temperature: -40°F–120°F
- Cylinder Material: Seamless Steel
- Agent Capacity: 20 lb (Foray)
- Agent Flow Rate: 0.73 lb/sec
- Charged Weight: 32 lb, 2 oz
- USCG Classification: Type A, Size II and Type B:C, Size III
- Bracket: 30937
We offer discounts on large purchases. Please call or fill out a request for a quote.