Ideally suited for protection from light to extra-high hazards. A general purpose fire extinguisher for applications such as auto repair facilities, schools, offices warehouses and more. Seamless steel cylinders are MIG welded and the bottom enclosures and collars. Then they are polyester powder coated and over cured for greater durability. These are suitable for Class A, B and C fires.
- Model Number: AA10S
- UL Rating: 4A:80B:C
- Class: ABC
- Discharge Time: 21 sec
- Discharge Range: 20 ft
- Operating Pressure: 195 psi
- Operating Temperature: -65°F–120°F
- Cylinder Material: Seamless Steel
- Agent Capacity: 10 lb (Foray)
- Agent Flow Rate: 0.52 lb/sec
- Charged Weight: 17 lb
- USCG Classification: Type A, Size II and Type B:C, Size II
- Bracket: 435793
Large purchase discounts are available. Please contact Customer Service or fill out our quote request form.