Enpac® 13-10-A 10 Gallon Aggressive Spill Kit with Lever Lock Ring
Small but mighty, this kit is easy to transport and features plenty of absorbents to tackle smaller spills. The open head drum seals with a plastic lever lock for use outdoors or on vehicles. It is a truly versatile sized kit that packs quite the spill-cleaning punch.
- (1) 10 Gallon Drum
- (1) 1 Quart Zip Bag ENSORB
- (10) Universal Aggressive Pads
- (2) Medium Aggressive Socks
- (1) Disposal bags and ties
- (1) Pair nitrile gloves
- (1) Goggles
- (1) Emergency Response Guide
- (1) Instruction sheet and SDS
- Regulations: 29 CFR 1910.1450(e), 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 40 CFR 263.30(a), 40 CFR 263.31, EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Dimensions: 16" L x 16" W x 19"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Absorb Capacity: 4 gallons
Aggressive: Also known as Hazmat sorbents, can range in a variety of colors with yellow being the most standard for visible hazardous material recognition. Aggressive sorbents are best used for the clean-up of unknown, toxic, flammable, corrosive, and chemical substance spills.