Enpac® 13-10-O 10 Gallon Oil-Only Spill Kit with Lever Lock Ring
Small but mighty, this kit is easy to transport and features plenty of absorbents to tackle smaller spills. The open head drum seals with a plastic lever lock for use outdoors or on vehicles. It is a truly versatile sized kit that packs quite the spill-cleaning punch.
- (1) 10 Gallon Drum
- (1) 1 Quart Zip Bag ENSORB
- (10) Oil-Only Absorbent Pads
- (2) Medium Oil-Only Socks
- (1) Disposal bags and ties
- (1) Pair nitrile gloves
- (1) Goggles
- (1) Emergency Response Guide
- (1) Instruction sheet and SDS
- Regulations: 29 CFR 1910.1450(e), 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 40 CFR 263.30(a), 40 CFR 263.31, EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Dimensions: 16" L x 16" W x 19"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Absorb Capacity: 4 gallons
Oil Only: White and widely used for oils and hydrocarbons (available in meltblown and bonded). Oil-Only Sorbents provide superior water resistance and can absorb up to 25 times their weight. Ideal for absorbing oil off water, maintenance and repair when needing to avoid soaking up water and water-based fluids.