Enpac® 13-10-U 10 Gallon Universal Spill Kit with Lever Lock Ring
Small but mighty, this kit is easy to transport and features plenty of absorbents to tackle smaller spills. The open head drum seals with a plastic lever lock for use outdoors or on vehicles. It is a truly versatile sized kit that packs quite the spill-cleaning punch.
- (1) 10 Gallon Drum
- (1) 1 Quart Zip Bag ENSORB
- (10) Universal Absorbent Pads
- (2) Medium Universal Socks
- (1) Disposal bags and ties
- (1) Pair nitrile gloves
- (1) Goggles
- (1) Emergency Response Guide
- (1) Instruction sheet and SDS
- Regulations: 29 CFR 1910.1450(e), 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 40 CFR 263.30(a), 40 CFR 263.31, EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Dimensions: 16" L x 16" W x 19"
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Absorb Capacity: 4 gallons
Universal: These highly versatile sorbents are grey and used in most all industries. Bonded for added strength and durability, Universal sorbents are a great choice for absorbing a wide range of fluids. These will absorb water and oil based liquids.