Enpac® 13-WNL-A Large Wall Mount Spill Locker - Aggressive
Wall mounted lockers are highly visible and provide immediate access to spill response equipment when time is a necessity. This large size has the ability to absorb up to 15 gallons of liquid. Aggressive absorbents are designed to be used with extremely dangerous chemicals, such as acids and caustics.
- (1) Large Wall Locker
- (1) Gallon Jug ENSORB
- (25) Aggressive Absorbent Pads
- (4) Aggressive Pillows
- (4) Medium Aggressive Socks
- (1) Pack wipers
- (4) Disposal bags and ties
- (1) Pair nitrile gloves
- (1) Pair goggles
- (1) Emergency response guidebook
- (1) Instruction sheet and SDS
- Regulations: 29 CFR 1910.1450(e), 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 40 CFR 263.30(a), 40 CFR 263.31, EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Dimensions: 13”W x 14”D x 30”H
- Absorb Capacity: 15 gallon
- Weight: 31 lbs.
Aggressive: Also known as Hazmat sorbents, can range in a variety of colors with yellow being the most standard for visible hazardous material recognition. Aggressive sorbents are best used for the clean-up of unknown, toxic, flammable, corrosive, and chemical substance spills.