Enpac® 1311-YE Speedy Duffel Spill Kit - Aggressive
Respond to spills quickly with this large, lightweight, weather resistant duffel spill kit. It contains everything needed to quickly remediate a spill in an easy-to-carry bag. Aggressive absorbents are designed to be used with extremely dangerous chemicals, such as acids and caustics.
- (1) Heavy-Duty Duffel
- (1) Quart ENSORB
- (20) Aggressive Absorbent Pads
- (2) Large Aggressive Socks
- (3) Medium Aggressive Socks
- (1) Disposal Bag and Tie
- (1) Pair Nitrile Gloves
- (1) Goggle
- (1) Emergency Response Guidebook
- (1) Instruction Sheet and SDS
- Regulations: 29 CFR 1910.1450(e), 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 40 CFR 263.30(a), 40 CFR 263.31, EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Dimensions: 19" L x 9" W x 20" H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Absorb Capacity: 10 gallons
Aggressive: Also known as Hazmat sorbents, can range in a variety of colors with yellow being the most standard for visible hazardous material recognition. Aggressive sorbents are best used for the clean-up of unknown, toxic, flammable, corrosive, and chemical substance spills.