If easy access, cost efficiency, and a large storage area are what you need then Job Hut is your answer. An extra large storage area lets you store up to eight (8) 55-gallon drums right on their pallets! Its low profile design allows for easy access, and it’s forkliftable from all sides for effortless handling. Tough polyethylene construction means it won’t rust or corrode while UV inhibitors make it extra durable for outdoor use. A large 72-gallon sump capacity eliminates the risk of spills or leaks. Structural foam grates also remove for easy cleaning. What’s more, molded-in vents reduce fumes and condensation inside, and heavy-duty hinges and lock keep contents secure. Ramp sold separately.
* 100% polyethylene with UV inhibitors for increased durability
* Three removable structural foam grates hold 8,000 lbs Handling Capacity weight
* Low profile design allows for easy access. Extra-wide 57” x 78” doorway allows for easy forklift entry
* 4-way forkliftable design for ease in handling
* Two heavy-duty, double-walled doors for added security
* Built-in 72-gallon sump capacity
The Job Hut offers substantial savings when compared to similar metal or concrete storage buildings, while providing superior performance. The optional ramp facilitates loading your drums into the unit. Safe, secure, and cost-effective. One piece–no assembly!
Regulations: EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, NPDES, UFC