Jobsite Caddy Portable Fire Extinguisher Stand Emergency Response Station with 20 Gallon Spill Kit with Flag and Fire Extinguisher Flag
Jobsite Caddy Fire Extinguisher Stands are designed to support an effective fire protection and spill response program for your job site. This fire extinguisher holder is an all inclusive station, combining fire safety, spill response and a hub for job-specific emergency information. The need to comply with OSHA regulations for fire extinguisher placement on job sites provided the vision for the Jobsite Caddy. The bold presence is a cost-effective investment in total safety awareness.
- Color – Red
- Spill Kit includes: 50 ft. of pads, 25 ft. of booms in 3’ sections and personal protective equipment sealed in a watertight package
- Lightweight and Stackable – Made from unbreakable plastic, this caddy weighs only 13 pounds making it easily transportable and stackable.
- Built in Flag holder socket
- 2 Customizable information panels – great for displaying emergency numbers, evacuation plans or rally points.
- Oversized fire extinguisher unit allows for safe fitting of any size fire extinguisher
- Drainage hole for water escape helping to avoid freezing in the winter
- Built in Air Horn Holder
- 2 Fire Extinguisher Stickers Included
- Top Opening Dimensions: 10"W x 11.5"D - accomodates most extinguishers, even wider Halotron Extinguishers!
- Caddy Height: 29"
- Made in the USA
- Fire extinguisher not included
- Sold Individually