The Miller 9099X-12 Relief Step Safety Device is designed to relieve suspension trauma after a fall arrest. OSHA states that suspension trauma can occur within minutes after a fall, while waiting for rescue. The average fall rescue time is 15 minutes. The Relief Step provides support and helps blood circulation until rescue. Small and lightweight, the Relief Step attaches to any brand/style full-body harness.
The Miller Relief Step is designed to provide a short-term solution for alleviating suspension trauma.
- OSHA states that potentially fatal suspension trauma can occur within minutes while waiting for rescue after a fall
- Average fall rescue time is 15 minutes
- When used, the Relief Step Safety Device provides support and enhances blood circulation until rescue – permitting the ability to move and flex leg muscles
- Small and lightweight; the Relief Step Safety Device attaches to any brand full-body harness
- Utilizing two (2) Relief Steps (one for each leg/foot) assures greater comfort until rescue is completed