Kit Includes the following insulated tools:
- 1/8 x 3"; 1/16 x 4"; 3/16 x 6"; 1/4 x 7"; 5/16 x 6" Square Blade Slotted Screwdrivers
- 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 11/32", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" 3" Long Nut Drivers
- #2 X 4" and #2 x 8" Phillips Screwdriver
- Torque wrench - 3/8" Drive, 11.5" Long, 50-250 in/lb
- Ratchet 3/8" Drive 8"
- 3" and 6" Extensions, 3/8 Drive
- 10 piece 5/16 to 7/8" 3/8 Drive Socket Set, 12 Point
- Box end wrench set - 11 pieces 3/8" to 1"
- Hex wrench type "L" Set, Long Arm - 14 pieces 1/16" to 1/2"
- 7" Heavy Duty Diagonal Cutting Plier
- 7" Needle Nose Plier with Cutter
- 9" Linesman's Plier
- 9-1/2" Cable Cutters
- 10" Tongue and Groove Plier
- Electrician's Combo Stripper/Cutter/Crimper Plier
- Tool Pouch
Manufactured for use in compliance with:
- Meets IEC 900 Standard for Insulated Hand Tools
- Exceeds ASTM 1505-01 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools
- Helps meet OSHA Requirements 29 CFR Part 1910.331-335
- Subpart S; 29 CFR Part 1910.269 Subpart K
- Meets NFPA 70E Requirement
- Tested to 10,000VAC and rated for 1,000VAC Maximum Exposure
- Impact Resistant and Flame Retardant
All tools come in a rugged, waterproof, black polyethylene case with handle and wheels. This kit is perfect for telecom and electrical technicians where protection from bodily harm is required. Other applications include military, aircraft and power plant maintenance. You get 58 double-insulated tools displayed in a die-cut case that simplifies quick tool accountability upon leaving a job. Tools are rated for 1000-V AC live line use.
Insulated tools are beginning to emerge as a result of electrical safety related work practice 1910.3310.33 OSHA standards, to safeguard personnel as well as equipment that is susceptible to shorting out and creating spiking surges to electronic apparatuses. Compliance with these standards will reduce the number of electrical accidents resulting from unsafe work practices by employees. OSHA has enacted laws making it mandatory for the electrical industry to develop and implement safety procedures, provide safety equipment, and train employees who are exposed to 50 volts or more to ground. Every insulated hand tool we manufacture and sell is rated for exposure up to 1,000VAC and di-electrically tested at 10,000VAC. These tools meet or exceed ASTM F1505-01 and IEC 900 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools. These tools are necessary for compliance with OSHA 1910.333 (c)(2), and NFPA 70E 2015. The insulating material used is impact resistant and flame retardant. Two-color insulation makes inspection easier which adds to the overall safety. If the yellow under layer is showing, the tool may no longer be insulated properly and should be considered for replacement and removed from service in the field. OEL is capable of customizing and supplying any tool(s) that require protection up to 1,000 volts. OEL will also customize sets and tool kits to meet your unique tool needs. With OEL you get the largest amount of 1,000 volt AMERICAN MADE insulated tools in the world.