PIP® 188-4 Novax® Class 4 Slotted Rubber Insulating Blanket, Orange, ASTM 1048-14
The PIP Class 4 Slotted Rubber Insulating Blanket meets ASTM 1048-14 Standards and is rated to 36,000 volts AC. Designed to protect against contact with dangerous high-voltage equipment. The slotted construction provides superior flexibility to cover irregular shapes.
- Class 4 – rated to 36,000 Volts AC
- Meets ASTM 1048-14 Standards, ISO 9001:2015
- Type II Ozone-resistant rubber prevents long-term aging or checking
- Slotted design covers live electrical conductors, apparatus or circuits on deadends, secondary racks and cross arms
- The molded constructions provides the flexibility needed to cover irregular shapes
- Beaded edge for additional strength and added durability