The Pyramex I-Force’s sporty, lightweight design provides excellent protection without the bulkiness and weight of a traditional goggle. The dual pane lens system features an outer polycarbonate lens to protect against environmental hazards and an inner acetate lens that helps prevent fogging. H2X anti-fog coating provides additional resistance to fogging in extreme temperatures. An indirect vented foam carriage ensures maximum dust protection and an airflow outlet for heat. Quick release interchangeable temples and elastic strap included.
Provides 99% protection from UV-A and UV-B rays. Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010 Standards, MCEPS Class 1 Military Standards, and CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 Standards. CE EN166 Certified.
- Sporty, lightweight design eliminates the bulkiness and weight of a goggle.
- Quick Release interchangeable temples and an elastic strap.
- Indirect vented foam carriage provides maximum dust protection, as well as a sufficient airflow outlet for heat.
- The thermal system provides anti-fog protection in the worst weather conditions or extreme-temperature working environments.
- Exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z87.1
- Meets MCEP GL-PD 10-12 Ballistic Standards.
- Meets CAN/CSA Z94.3-07 Standards
- CE EN166 Certified
- AS/NZS 1337