Safewaze FS-FSP1407-W-RBH Class A Self Retracting Lifeline, 7 ft. w/Locking Rebar Hook
The Safewaze retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single-person fall protection device. This product features a mobility-enhanced swivel-top, a rugged and durable housing, and a unique braking system that eases shock in the event of a fall. Fall indicator is sewn into the webbing.
- 7 ft. Web and rebar hook
- Includes steel carabiner
- 3600 lbs gate-rated rebar hook
- Engraved housing
- Meets ANSI Z359.14 - Class A Standards
- Length of Web: 7 foot
- Materials: Aluminum housing, 1" Dynema webbing w/sewn-in fall indicator; Forged steel rebar hook; Steel carabiner
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Hook Ratings: 5000 lbs Tensile Strength; 3600 lbs Gate Rated
- Arresting Force: Max Force < 1800 lbs; Avg Force < 1350 lbs
- Maximum Arrest Distance < 24"
- Maximum Working Load: 310 lbs
- Webbing Tensile Strength: 4200 lbs
- Standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.14-2012, ANSI A10.32 2012