Safewaze FS-FSP9050 Class B Cable Retractable, 50 ft. w/Locking Snap Hook and Integral Energy Absorber for Leading Edge Applications
The Safewaze retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a singleperson fall protection device. The FS-FSP9050 features a mobilityenhancing swivel-top, a rugged and durable housing, and a unique braking system that eases shock in the event of a fall.
- Length of Cable: 50 foot
- Materials: High-strength polymer housing, 0.21" Galvanized steel cable; Forged steel snap hook; Steel carabiner
- Weight: 18.6 lbs
- Hook Ratings: 5000 lbs Tensile Strength; 3600 lbs Gate Rated
- Arresting Force: Max Force < 1800 lbs; Avg Force < 900 lbs
- Maximum Arrest Distance < 54"
- Maximum Working Load: 310 lbs
- Cable Tensile Strength: 3700 lbs
- Standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.14-2012, ANSI A10.32 2012