Safewaze SW-8008-10-RBH-DL Class A Dual Leg Cable Retractable, 10 ft. w/Forged Steel Rebar Hooks
The Safewaze retractable lifelines are designed to be used as a single-person fall protection device. The SW-8008-10-RBH-DL features a mobility enhancing swivel-top, a rugged and durable housing, and a unique braking system that eases shock in the event of a fall.
- Length of Cable: 10 foot
- Materials: High-strength polymer housing, 0.19" Galvanized steel cable;Forged Steel Rebar hooks
- Weight: 11.10 lbs
- Hook Ratings: 5000 lbs Tensile Strength; 3600 lbs Gate Rated
- Arresting Force: Max Force < 1800 lbs; Avg Force < 1350 lbs
- Maximum Arrest Distance < 24"
- Maximum Working Load: 310 lbs
- Cable Tensile Strength: 3700 lbs
- Standards: Meets OSHA 1926-502, ANSI Z359.14, ANSI A10.32 2012