SafewazeŽ SW900 Parapet Wall Anchor, Portable and Reusable
The Safewaze Parapet Wall Anchor installs easily onto existing parapet walls without the need for any additional tools or all surface penetration. Suitable as an anchor for work positioning or descent off a building roof or as an anchor in your Personal Fall Arrest System.
- Non-penetrating rubber padded design eliminates parapet wall damage
- 2 tightening handles for even force distribution on a parapet wall
- High strength steel construction with a built-in D-Ring
- Accommodates 2.4 – 14.1” concrete parapet wall thickness
- Minimum 8.6” parapet height installation
- Portable and reusable
- Materials: Alloy steel main body, zinc-plated steel screws and D-Ring, stainless steel detent retaining pin with plastic handle, composite rubber pads
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Length: 22”
- Height: 14”
- Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs. minimum
- ANSI Weight Capacity: 130-310 lbs
- OSHA Weight Capacity: Up to 420 lbs.
- OHSA Standards 1926.502, 1910.66
- ANSI Standards: Z359.18-2007 Type A